Due to predicted impacts from Hurricane Matthew, causing heavy rain, high winds and lightning. we are cancelling all swimming for today, October 5th through Friday, October 7th. Depending on the course of the storm, we will decide by Friday afternoon if Saturday classes will be operating or not. Please stay posted with email alerts. Small group and private classes, please find the make-up class options available online under the "Registration" Tab. Should the storm pass through by Saturday morning, all Dolphin Swim Club youth swimmers will have the opportunity to come this Saturday, October 8th, 8:00-9:00am, for a morning make-up practice. Any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call at (561) 232-2010 or email email@example.com Thank you for your understanding as we stick together in all kinds of weather. Stay safe!